Have you ever heard that garlic blocks the spiritual growth? This is a shock for most of the people, and they wont´believe this and thinks you are a lunatic.
Why Hindu people, yogi´s and Reiki practitioner don´t use garlic? Because it is a brain Synchronization Destroyer and blocks the spiritual growth. Yes, it´s hard to believe.
The reason garlic is so toxic, the sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates the blood brain barrier, just like DMSO, and is a specific poison for higher life forms and brain cells.
- Garlic contain allicin. It is anti-fungal as well as antibiotic, that is most likely used to prevent the plant from being eaten by fungus, bacterias, and other animals. Farmers can strategically place them in their gardens to prevent animals from getting at other crops.
- Reiki practitioners explain that garlic and onions are among the first substances to be expelled from a person’s system – along with tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical medications.
- In the 1980’s Dr Robert [Bob] C. Beck, DSc. found that garlic has a detrimental effect on the brain. He found that in fact garlic is toxic to humans because its sulphone hydroxyl ions penetrate the blood-brain barrier and are poisonous to brain cells. For precisely the same reason the garlic family of plants has been widely recognized as being harmful to dogs.
- The Taoists realized thousands of years ago that plants of the alliaceous family were detrimental to humans in their healthy state. In his writings, one sage Tsang-Tsze described the Alliums as the “five fragrant or spicy scented vegetables” — that each have a detrimental effect on one of the following five organs — liver, spleen, lungs, kidneys, and heart. Specifically, onions are harmful to the lungs, garlic to the heart, leeks to the spleen, chives to the liver and spring onions to the kidneys.
Tsang-Tsze said that these pungent vegetables contain five different kinds of enzymes which cause “reactions of repulsive breath, extra-foul odour from perspiration and bowel movements, and lead to lewd indulgences, enhance agitations, anxieties and aggressiveness,” especially when eaten raw.
- According to Ayurveda, India’s classic medical science, foods are grouped into three categories — sattvic (pure, balanced) , rajasic (energetic) and tamasic (dull) – foods in the modes of goodness, passion and ignorance. Onions and garlic, and the other alliaceous plants are classified as rajasic and tamasic, which means that they increase passion and ignorance.
Rajasic and tamasic foods are also not used because they are detrimental to meditation and devotions. “Garlic and onions are both rajasic and tamasic, and are forbidden to yogis because they root the consciousness more firmly in the body”, says well-known authority on Ayurveda, Dr.Robert E. Svoboda.
Feel free to comment below or send a message to me.
Keywords; spiritual, spirituality, spiritual growth, awakening, spiritual awareness,