First you need to heal yourself. As you heal yourself in any way, your ancestors and your descendants are healed in turn. It is important to work with contemporary healing modalities for emotional, mental, physical and spiritual illness. Whatever healing you do others will benefit.
What are treatment modalities for family karma
Most of these modalities you can use by yourself like starting with journaling, forgiving, karmic mapping, guided meditation, yoga, tai chi and breathwork.
- Somatic experiencing
- EMDR Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- EFT Emotional Freedom Technique
- Tai Chi
- Shamanic healing
- Energy healing
- Forgiving yourself and others
- Guided meditation
- Karmic mapping (drawing yourself in circle, present family members outside of you, and ancestors outside of present family members and so on. Drawing arrows between family members and explanation about the relationship e.g. abusive, violent etc. If there is no relationship between someone then no arrow at all. What kind of characters every family member have e.g. loving, compassionate? Who needs most healing your mother, sibling or grandfather? Who loved you most? This mapping gives you some kind of figure about your family and ancestors)
- Writing and journaling
- Changing an ancestor´s story line
How family karma appears in families
There are seven karmic shadows that are written into the history of our families. The seven shadows are present in your family, either now or in the past. Some families might have all these karmic shadows in present or just some of them.
Ancestor´s beliefs and values are stored in our spinal cord. You need to change your beliefs,values and thoughts to get mentally healed yourself. Trauma is stored in DNA in the Nucleus cell. Ancestral trauma is stored around the Nucleus shield. I wrote earlier about soul-loss which is effect from trauma. Important to know that ancestors affect seven generations backwards. Everything you do today affect seven generations forwards.
One thing, the more karma you have for deal the older soul you are.
If you found this information helpful and interesting in some level, please, leave a comment below. If you want to dig deeper Steven Farmer and Sara Wiseman have great books about this subject.