What spiritual bypassing means? It means not facing negative thoughts and surrounding yourself only with positive people. You need to face all bad, negative and ugly things to be who you really are. Most people think to be spiritual nowadays without understanding deeper meaning.
Here are few example about spiritual bypassing
- travelling to certain place for detox and yoga retreat for being spiritual
- being yoga teacher, this does not mean you are spiritual though it helps you with spiritual growth on your path
- being materialistic and living “spiritual” life
- everything is about high vibes, overpositivity
- life is perfect on social media
- having crystals, tarot/oracle cards means you are spiritual, these are divination/healing tools which help you on your spiritual path
- having psychic abilities do not mean being spiritual though spiritualism and spirituality are connected to each other
“Feelings like disappointment, embarrassment, irritation, resentment, anger, jealousy, and fear…are actually very clear moments that teach us where it is that we’re holding back. They’re like messengers that tell us, with terrifying clarity, exactly where we’re stuck.” –Pema Chodron
Being spiritual means being authentic, kind and loving person to other human and animals. Spiritual person knows we are all One, there is no separation. Being spiritual comes from within not from outside like materialistic things, places or people.
Being spiritual means you are in harmony and balanced with body, mind, soul and spirit. This is a lifelong journey not something what happens over night.
Spirituality is a search for meaning, for purpose and direction in life. Spirituality is raising your consciousness.